Welcome to the Picasso Smiles blog of Culver City, CA!
Here are our latest articles:
- MANY OF US, even though we know that going to the dentist is a safe, normal, and important part of life, don’t find it particularly fun to lie flat on our backs while someone pokes around our teeth and gums. For some, though, the very thought of visiting the dentist fills them with anxiety, and ...more
- WE’VE ALL HEARD that if we want healthy teeth, we should brush twice a day, floss once a day, and schedule regular dental cleaning appointments twice a year. Definitely keep doing those things, but if you want to step up your oral health game, here are a few easy ways to do that.
Replace Your Toothbrush Regularly
- While we at Picasso Smiles Dental are proud of all of the dental treatments we offer. Teeth whitening is especially popular at our Culver City office. Our teeth whitening treatment is sure to get your teeth several shades whiter and give you a brighter smile. However, after the treatment is over, you’re now going to ...more
- At Picasso Smiles Dental, we’re always striving to be on the cutting-edge of technology so that we can provide the most convenient and efficient treatments. One of these state-of-the-art services that we offer in our Culver City office is our orthodontic treatment of Invisalign, also known as clear braces. Orthodontic treatment is beneficial because straight ...more
- At Picasso Smiles Dental, we strive to make every appointment a pleasant experience, and our dentists have developed a large repertoire of knowledge and skills for helping those with dental phobia have a good time at their dental appointments. Still, though, for some, it’s unavoidable to have some anxiety or fear about going to the ...more
- A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE is the best prevention for illness and chronic disease. It can also be just as effective as any medicine a doctor could prescribe. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, or simply live more healthily, the good choices you’re making not only do wonders for your body and overall health, but they also have ...more
- WE UNDERSTAND HOW BUSY life can get–between work, school, sports, and having a social and family life, it can be hard to find time for your dental health. Because we know how precious your time is, we’ve decided to compile a list of quick, easy tips to keep your teeth clean in between meals and on ...more
- Picasso Smiles Dental strives to be your premier choice when you’re looking for a dentist in or around Culver City, CA. We’re proud to offer a wide array of cosmetic dentistry treatments that are geared toward making your smile look its best. Among our many procedures that we offer at our Culver City office are ...more
- IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED TOOTH LOSS, you are not alone. In fact, more than 35 million Americans are missing all of their teeth, while 178 million are missing at least one tooth. Here’s the good news: there are solutions for you.
Dental Implants Function Much Like Natural Teeth
While there are other tooth replacement options, dental implants have many advantages over ...more
- WITH ALL THE AMAZING technology we see today, it's easy to overlook the small wonders of the world—like the toothbrush! This small, but remarkable invention is the staple of our oral hygiene and health. Join us on a journey through time as we explore the way the toothbrush has changed across the ages!
Ancient Civilizations Used Sticks to ...more
- Picasso Smiles Dental is excited to announce that our West Los Angeles office location is now open in Culver City, CA. After seeing great success with two dental office locations in El Paso,TX, Dr. Nima Shayesteh and Dr. Tamir Shams decided to begin practicing dentistry in their hometown of Southern California again. Our dentists are ...more
- Our first post is coming soon! more