Summer is always fun no matter what your age may be. Whether its a break from school or a little vacation from work its always nice to get out this time of year. With that in mind we found some great activities for kids and families to do during the final days of summer in our community!
El Paso Zoo
The zoo is a great place to go for a day to see and learn about animals, but did you know that the El Paso Zoo has events throughout the summer? Fun events include an Elephant Day and even a sleepover! Additionally, the zoo recently opened up the Foster Treehouse Playground, which includes five tree Houses that rise 16 feet off of the ground so kids can get a 360-degree view of the park!
El Paso Exploreum Summer Camps
The El Paso Exploreum is also hosting day camps for kids of all ages, from now until August 21st. They offer a morning session and an afternoon session and camp topics include:
- Super Camp: Which hosts all things super. Super spies, superheroes, super gross, and a super surprise!
- Liftoff Camp: Campers learn about rockets, stars and astronauts, and what they have to do with each other. Campers also get to learn about constellations, build a telescope and even get to make a rocket!
- Kitchen Science Camp: Their number one requested camp! Campers learn to make easy snacks for themselves at home and learn what mixtures work, and what mixtures should be avoided.
- Mad Lab Camp: This one is for the crazy scientists in the family. Campers get to mix, explode, experiment, examine, and much more!
- Robotics Camp: Campers in this camp get to experiment with circuits, and wires to create their own robot!
For a family night out why not head down to the Adventure Zone in El Paso for mini golf, bumper boats, go-carts, arcade games, and more! Adventure Zone is open 7 days a week and always has specials on their website.
Visit Picasso Smiles Dental!
How could we forget the most fun thing to do in El Paso! Come on down to Picasso Smiles Dental today! If you have any questions about dentistry or if you would like to schedule an appointment, contact one of our two El Paso Practices and we’d be happy to help you. Happy summer!